University of Calcutta (CU) conducting walk-in for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M. Sc holders on November 12, 2014
Company name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date: 12.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited to appear at a walk-in-interview for one post of Junior Research Fellow in the DBT(DBT Twinning NER) sponsored project entitled “Protein folding kinetics is a selection force on shaping codon usage bias in the high expression genes” in the room of the HOD, Department of Biotechnology and the Coordinator, DR. B. C. Guha Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, University College of Science, 35 Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata 700019 on the 12th November, 2014 at 3:00 p.m.
- Essential qualifications: First class M. Sc. in any branch of life sciences and qualified CSIR-UGC NET/GATE Examination.
- Desirable qualifications: Practical experience in biochemical and biophysical studies of proteins
- Emoluments: as per DBT norms
- The project is tenable for two years, initially for one year.
- Age: Below 28 years (relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC/women candidates)
Candidates are requested to bring two sets of complete applications on plain paper furnishing bio-data and copies of attested certificates along with originals (for verification) on the date of interview. No TA/DA is admissible for candidates appearing at the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :12.11.2014
Venue : Room of the HOD, Department of Biotechnology and the Coordinator, DR. B. C. Guha Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, University College of Science, 35 Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016