University of Calcutta (CU) conducting walk-in for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M. Sc/ M.Tech holders on October 14, 2014
Company name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.14,000-Rs.16,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date: 14.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear before a selection committee for the post of one JRF in the Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Calcutta, and project entitled “Adsorptive removal of heavy metals from wastewater using lo -cost adsorbents – a fixed bed continuous column studies” sanctioned by DST, Gov. of West Bengal.
- No of post : 01
- Duration of the project: Three years.
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Marine Science or M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering.
- Necessary conditions: The candidates must have a 1st class degree.
- Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- (for 1st two years) and R. 16,000/- (for last year) plus other allowances like 15% HRA and Rs. 300/- medical
- Date and Time of interview: 14th October 2014, 12:00 Noon
- Venue: HOD’s Room, Chemical Engineering Department, University of Calcutta. 92 A. P. C. Road, Kolkata – 700 009
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV by email to Dr. Sudip Kumar Das ([email protected]). All necessary original documents with two copies of CV and attested copies of testimonials are to be submitted during the interview. No TA/DA will he provide to the candidates for appearing at the walk-in interview.
Important dates to remember:
Walk in Date : 14.10.2014
Venue : HOD’s Room, Chemical Engineering Department, University of Calcutta. 92 A. P. C. Road, Kolkata – 700 009
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017