University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2014. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/01/2015 at 12.30 PM. Find more Informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walkin Date for this job||16/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Calcutta (CU), Department of Biophysics, Molecular Biology & Bioinformatics, University of Calcutta (Rajabazar Campus) 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700009|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited to work as a “Project Assistant” in a project entitled “Understanding the interactions of non‐canonical DNA structure with specific ligands under cell mimicking condition.” funded by DST, Govt. of India under Dr. Sudipta Bhowmik (P1).
- Appointments shall be on yearly contractual basis on consolidated pay slab.
- Tenure: The tenure of the fellowship is nearly one year however, likely to be continued till the end of the project.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in any branch of Life Science with 60% or above marks.
- Age: Below 30 years
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in different biophysical techniques.
- Emoluments: Rs. 16,000/month (consolidated)
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test will be held on 16/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU) :
Please upload your application and detailed bio‐data at:‐ Email: su_sudiptayahoo.co.in before Date of walk in interview: 16.01.2015 at 12:30p.m., Friday
Venue: Department of Biophysics, Molecular Biology & Bioinformatics, University of Calcutta (Rajabazar Campus) 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700009 Candidates are requested to bring the following items: Two sets of application Two sets of bio‐data Original copy of all testimonials Two sets of self‐attested copies of testimonials
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 16/01/2015
Department of Biophysics, Molecular Biology & Bioinformatics, University of Calcutta (Rajabazar Campus) 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700009
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017