University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate I Job Walk in Interview will be held on 23/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate I|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||23/12/2014|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Room of The Head, Department of Botany, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunje Circular Road, Kolkata 700019|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Project Associate I Recruitment:
Applications are invited to work as Project Associate I (Junior Research Fellow) in a project entitled “Study on altitude based multielemental profiling of Eastern Himalayan Bryophytes for Eco‐ restoration purposes.” funded by UGC‐Department of Atomic Energy‐CSR scheme, Govt. of India under Dr. Mousumi Poddar Sarkar (PI).
- Tenure: Three years (2014‐2017).
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in any branch of Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Biophysics & Molecular Biology with 60% or above; chemistry at UG level, with NET/GATE or any other similar type of National exam.
- Age: Below 30 years
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in high altitude field work, handling HPLC, HPTLC, GC & GCMS, XRD & PIXIE and ICP‐MS.
- Emoulments: Rs. 16,000/‐ p.m (unrevised) + 30% HRA
- Date of walk in interview: 23.12.2014 at 12:30p.m., Tuesday
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Project Associate I Post:
- Written Test on 23/12/2014
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate I Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
Please upload your application and detailed Biodata at :‐ Email: [email protected] before Candidates are requested to bring the following items: 1. two sets of application 2. two sets of biodata 3. original copy of all testimonials 4. two sets of self‐attested copies of testimonials
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 23/12/2014
Room of The Head, Department of Botany, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunje Circular Road, Kolkata 700019
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016