University of Calcutta (CU) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M. Sc. Degree educational background on 11 Sep 2014
Company name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc. Degree
Salary : Rs. 14,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kolkta
Walk in Date : 11.09.2014
Details of Post :
A walk-in-interview will be held on 11th September, 2014 in the office of the Secretary, UCSTA, C.U. for selection of one Project Fellow in a project entitled “Effect of climate change on mobilization of trace elements from acid sulfate soils in coastal mangrove habitats of Sundarban and its management using Geoinformatics” sanctioned by the University Grants Commission-Department of Atomic Energy (UGCDAE) Consortium for Scientific Research, Govt. of India, under the supervision of Dr. Punarbasu Chaudhuri, Department of Environmental Science, University of Calcutta.
- Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. Degree (with at least 50% marks) in Environmental Science or related subjects.
- Desirable Qualifications: 1. Field experiences in stress / extreme environment 2. Laboratory experience of soil and plant analysis
- Emoluments: as per UGC-DAE and CU norms (Rs 14,000 p.m.+ HRA
- Venue: Office of the Secretary, UCSTA, C.U., Rajabazar Science College Campus 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkta-70009
- Date: 11th September (Thursday), 2014 Time: 1:00 PM
Candidates are requested to email their short bio-data (one page) as per the format given below to the PI ([email protected]) on or before 10th September, 2014, and bring the following items on the date of interview: 1. two sets of application 2. two sets of detailed bio-data 3. two sets of attested copies of testimonials. 4. original copies of all testimonials (for verification). No TA/DA is admissible for candidates appearing at the interview.
Important dates to remember :
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016