University of Calcutta (CU) conducting walk-in for the recruitment of Research Student with M.Sc holders on November 24, 2014
Company name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Posts : Research Student
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.14,000 – Rs.16,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date: 24.11.2014
Details of Post :
One Research Student for the project entitled “Microstructural characterization of doped Sb-Te based thermoelectric alloy” funded by the UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (CSR), Indore Center under the guidance of Dr. Aritra Banerjee, Dept. of Physics, C.U. The project is sanctioned presently for one year but it may be extended on year basis subject to a total period of three years.
- Date of walk in interview : 24th November, 2014; 12:00 noon
- Venue of Interview : Meeting room, Physics Department, University of Calcutta, 92 A P C Road, Kolkata-700 009.
- Essential Qualification : 2nd class M.Sc in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks. NET-JRF/Lectureship (UGC-CSIR joint test) qualified candidate will be preferred.
- Desirable Qualification : Research /project experience in the field of thermoelectric materials.
- Fellowship : Rs. 14,000/- pm or Rs. 16,000/- pm (Based on qualification) + admissible allowances as per the norms of C.U. and UGC DAE CSR, Indore Center.
- Upper age limit: : 28 years as on 01.11.2014 (relaxable up to 5 year for Woman / SC / ST candidates).
Interested eligible candidates are requested to bring (i) all original (ii) two sets of complete application furnishing bio-data on the plain paper with attested copies of testimonials at the time of interview. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :21.11.2014
Venue : Meeting room, Physics Department, University of Calcutta, 92 A P C Road, Kolkata-700 009.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017