University of Calcutta invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders
Company name :University of Calcutta
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Tech /ME
Salary : Rs. 26,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last Date tio apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the above mentioned post in the Information Technology Research Academy (ITRA) funded research project under Radio Physics and Electronics Department. The title of the project is “Mobile Broadband Service Support over Cognitive Radio Networks” and the principal investigator of the project is Dr. Abhirup Das Barman.
- Qualification : The minimum qualification for Senior Research fellow is M.Tech degree in Radio Physics & Electronics or equivalent or M.Tech / ME degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETC) or equivalent with at least 70% marks.Candidate must possess a good knowledge of wireless communication and mathematics.
- Regular and Gate qualified candidates will be given additional weightage.
- Remuneration will be as per the sanction of the funding agency and the norms of the host institute. Tentative remuneration for Senior Research Fellow is Rs 26,000/= (consolidated).
- The tenure of the fellowship is nearly one year (up to September 2015) but likely to be continued till the end of the project (Sept 2016).
- Upper age limit for the post is 32 years as on the date of interview, relaxable upto 5 years for Woman/ SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC candidates.
How to apply:
Interested candidates willing to apply for this post must send (i) Two sets of complete applications furnishing biodata on a plain paper and (ii) attested copies of marksheets and certificates for all the qualifying examinations since 10th class to Dr. Abhirup Das Barman, Associate Professor, Department of Radio Physics & Electronics, 92 APC Road, Kolkata-700009, University of Calcutta. Application must reach by 27th October 2014 and postal delay will not be entertained. Short listed candidates will be called for interview via email by 28th October 2014. It may be noted that valid emails must be given in the application. In case of large response a written test may be conducted on the date of interview. Interview will be held on 30th October 2014 at 11:30 AM in the office room of the Secretary, Faculty Council for PG studies in Science, Technology and Agriculture, CU., 92 APC Road, Kolkata-700009. No TA/DA is permissible for the interview. Dr. Amit Roy, Secretary, U.C.S.T.A, University of Calcutta, 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700009.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|