University of Calicut has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Adult Education Worker through recruitment notification – University of Calicut Recruitment 2014 – 115424/AD-A-ASST-2/2014/ADMN (I). Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calicut
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Adult Education Worker on or before 30/12/2014. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calicut|
|Vacancy Name||Adult Education Worker|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Calicut, Calicut|
Detail of University of Calicut Adult Education Worker Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Adult Education Worker on contract basis in the Department of Life long Learning and Extension.
- The monthly consolidated pay is 12,000/-.per month.
- Qualifications.: 1. University Degree 2. Training inAdult Education work from a recognised Institution
- Experience: At least one year experience in extension work in Govt./Quasi Govt.
- The Maximum Age limit as on 01-01-2014 is 36 years. Eligible candidates will get age relaxation as per rules.
Selection Procedure for University of Calicut – Adult Education Worker Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Adult Education Worker Vacancy in University of Calicut :
Interested candidates may apply online 0n 0r before 30/12/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/12/2014
University of Calicut Recruitment 2014 – 115424/AD-A-ASST-2/2014/ADMN (I)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From University of Calicut|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016