University of Calicut invites online application for the recruitment of Director for Ph.D holders
Company name :University of Calicut
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 03.09.2014
Details of Post :
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in the University as detailed below
Pay Band : Director (Department of Physical Education / College Development Council / School of Distance Education / Academic Staff College) : Rs.37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10000
Essential Qualifications :
- Director (Department of Physical Education)
- A Ph.D in Physical Education.
- Experience of at least 10 years as University Deputy or 15 years as University AssistantDPEs/College (selection grade).
- Participation in at least two national / international seminars / conferences.
- Consistently good appraisal reports.
- Evidence of organizing competitions and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeksduration.
- Evidence of having produced good performance teams / athletes for competitions like state /national / inter-university / combined university etc.
- Director (College Development Council / School of Distance Education / Academic StaffCollege)
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification(s) and published work of high quality, activelyengaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as booksand / or research /policy papers.
- A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in University/College and / or experience inresearch at the University / National level institutions / industries, including experience of guidingPage 1 of 3candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technologymediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based PerformanceBased Appraisal System (PBAS) set out in Appendix III of the amended Regulations.ORB An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has madesignificant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied /relevant discipline, to besubstantiated by credentials.Note: (i) The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil and / or Ph.D Degree shall not beconsidered as teaching / research experience to be claimed for appointment to the posts.(ii) Post Doctoral Research / Guideship (Ph.D production) in approved research organisationsor Universities, with bonafide documentary evidences, will be considered for appointment asequivalent to teaching experience.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2014 As per UGC norms.
Application Fee : Rs.600/-Note: SC/ST candidates need to remit only 25 % of the above fee.
Mode of Remittance
Application fee is to be remitted through Calicut University Instant Payment System only. The systemcan be accessed either through the link ‘Instant Web Payment System’ (CUIWPS) in the Universitywebsite (www.universityofcalicut.info) or directly through https://www.uoc.ac.in and clicking on the “instant Pay” Tab. The purpose of remittance “Application fee for Faculty Position” may be selected from the list. If applying for more than one post, fee has to be remitted separately for each post. Payment can be made through SBT Online Payment System, SBT e-Challan System and e-Challans through Friends Janasevana Kendras and Akshaya Kendras.
How to Apply
- The prescribed application form (comprising Part A & Part B) for online submission and otherdetails are available in the website of the University of Calicut ( www.universityofcalicut.info)
- Candidates should fill Part A of the application form online and Part B offline. Information furnished by the candidate in Part A should match the information furnished in Part B.
- Candidates need to furnish copies of all certificates/documents in support of their claim (this includes copies of certificates proving age, caste/community, educational qualification, experienceteaching/research projects, research publications and all other achievements including credentials in proof of the API scores laimed) along with the print-out of the application.
- Fee receipt in original should be attached as well.
- Candidates who are employed should forward their application through proper channel.
- Separate application and fee are required for each post in the case of candidates applying formore than one Post. Those who have applied earlier in response to the Notification No.9833/GA-II-CSO/2013/CU dated 17.12.2013, shall also apply observing all the procedures as per this notification.
- The Number and Date of Notification and the Reservation Category in which the candidate is applying should invariably be indicated on the top of each application.
- Six copies of the printout of the application, Part A and duly filled Part B, (enclosing attested copies of certificates proving age, caste/community, educational qualification, experienceteaching/research projects, research publications and all other achievements including credentials in proof of the API scores claimed as also fee receipt) should reach the Deputy Registrar, (Administration), University of Calicut, Calicut University P.O., Kerala- 673635 on or before 17/09/2014 (22/09/2014 for those applying from abroad). The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect except age shall be the closing date prescribed for online submission of application.
- Applications which are not complete and which are not in accordance with the above directions are liable to be rejected.
- OBC candidates, claiming reservation benefit, will have to produce the certificate that they do not belong to the Creamy Layer as per the Government Order in force.
- Reservation benefit shall be applicable to only those communities which are mentioned in the KS & SSR. Natives of outside Kerala State need not apply for the post notified exclusively under community reservation quota.
- Candidates who are appointed as per this notification will not be eligible for the benefit of pay protection.
- Candidates with UGC stipulated minimum qualifications, as prescribed in the notification, as on the last date for online submission of application, only need apply.
- The University reserves the right for cancellation of proceedings, in full or in part, as per this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates should apply through online on or before 03.09.2014
- Candidates who make payment through SBT e – Challan System and e -Challans through Friends Janasevana Kendras and Akshaya Kendras shall make payment sufficiently early prior to the last date stipulated for online submission in view of the probable delay in fee processing.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From University of Calicut||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016