University of Calicut invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant with M.Sc, B.Sc educational background
Company name : University of Calicut
Posts : Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Location : Calicut
Last date to apply : 24 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of JRF and Field Assistant in theDepartment of Science and Technology, New Delhi assisted (SERB) Project under Dr. M. Sabu,Professor, Dept. of Botany, University of Calicut.El)
Junior Research Fellow :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification :M.sc Botany/Plant Science/Appliled Plant Science with minimum 60% marks
- Additional Qualification : Experience in the field of tamonomy research projects. NET/SET andproficiency in computer
- Fellowship Amount : As per guidelines
- Communal reservation will be followed in accordance with the provision of KS&SSR andKerala Public Service Commission Manual.
Field Assistant (1)
- Qualification :A minimum of 50% marks in B.Sc/M.Sc. Botany/Plant Science/Applied Plant Science with computer knowledge.
- Fellowship: As per guidelines
- The works involves strenuous field work and the candidate is requested to go for collection of plant specimens througout India including Andaman and Nicobar Islands in regular intervals of time.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their complete bio data together with self attested cocopies of all testimonials (Educational, caste, experience) to the Principal Investigator (Dr.M. Sabu, Professor,Dept.of Botany, University of Calicut, Calicut University (PO), Malappuram (Dist), 673 635,) on or before 24th September 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From University of Calicut||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017