University of Calicut invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with MSc holders
Company name :University of Calicut
Posts :Project Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 15 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of Project Fellow in the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi assisted (SERB) Project under Dr. Gayathri Devi. D, Department of Life Sciences, University of Calicut.
- Qualification: MSc. in Biochemistry with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable qualification: JRF, NET, research experience in protein purification and cell culture.
- Age limit: Should not exceed 30 years on the date of notification.
- Fellwoship amount:As per guidelines.
- Communal reservation will be followed in accordance with the provision of KS & SSR and Kerala Public Service Commission Manual.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their complete bio data with self attested copies of all testimonials (Educational,caste, experience) to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Gayathri Devi. D, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciencees, University of Calicut, Calicut University (PO), Malappuram (Dist), 673635) on or before 15/11/2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
| All Jobs From
University of Calicut
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016