University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000 – Rs.18,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited by post or in person at the above mentioned address, up to 04.11.2014 [Tuesday,4th November,2014] for Ad-hoc appointment of one Junior Research Fellow under time-bound Research Project entitled “”Transcriptome analysis for identification of novel biomarker for disease progression in Dengue patients”, a collaborative project of Translational Health Science, Technology Institute, Gurgaon, School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata, & University College of Medical Sciences [ University of Delhi], sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, for a period of three years, depending on the progress of the work and approval of the funding agency
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of Posts : ONE
- Salary : Rs. 16,000/- + HRA For 1st & 2nd year and Rs.18, 000/- + HRA for 3rd year for NET-JRF Qualified.Rs.12000/- + HRA For 1st & 2nd year and Rs.14000/- + HRA for the 3rd year for NET – LS qualified.
- Essential Qualifications : Post-graduate in Life Sciences/ Basic Sciences/ Bioinformatics or any related field including Research in Basic Sciences with or without NET qualification.
- Desirable: Candidates with experience in any of the following areas will be preferred: i. Molecular Biology techniques ii. Immunological techniques iii. Microbiology iv. Bioinformatics analysis, Perl/Python etc.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The probation period for this position will be will be six months. The probation may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The above appointment is purely contractual in nature and those appointed to this post will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected.
- In case a large number of applications are received for the post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications with details of qualifications and work experience may be submitted on-line at email@example.com
- Selected candidates shall have the opportunity to enroll for PhD degree as per the rules of Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi.
- No accommodation/medical benefits etc. will be applicable and no TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply:
Contact telephone number and E-Mail Id must be mentioned in the application form submitted for the post.Short listed candidates will be informed by email or telephonically to appear before Staff Selection Committee for appointment at Virology Laboratory, Room No. 311, 3rd floor, Department of Microbiology, UCMS & GTB Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095. Kindly bring all your original certificates/testimonials along with one set of photocopies. The post is purely temporary, on ad-hoc basis for the period of one year and may be extended based on satisfactory performance and approval of funding agency for the subsequent period. CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 04.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UCMS|