University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with Post Graduate Degree educational background
Company name : University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree
Salary : Rs. 12,000-Rs.18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 19 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited by post or in person at the above mentioned address within TEN DAYS from the date of display of this notification in this website for Ad-hoc appointment of one Junior Research Fellow under timebound Research Project entitled “Transcriptome analysis for identification of novel biomarker for disease progression in Dengue patients” sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, for a period of three years, depending on the progress of the work and approval of the funding agency
Junior Research Fellow:
- Number of Posts : ONE
- Salary : Rs. 16,000/- + HRA For 1st & 2nd year and Rs.18, 000/- + HRA for 3rd year for NET-JRF Qualified. Rs.12000/- + HRA For 1st & 2nd year and Rs.14000/- + HRA for the 3 nd year for NET – LS qualified.
- Essential Qualifications: Post-graduate in Life Sciences/Basic Sciences or any related field including Research in Basic Sciences with or without NET qualification.
- Desirable: Candidates with experience in any of the following areas will be preferred: i. Molecular Biology techniques ii. Immunological techniques iii. Microbiology
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The probation period for this position will be will be six months. The probation may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The above appointment is purely contractual in nature and those appointed to this post will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
How to apply:
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected.
- In case a large number of applications are received for the post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Hard-copy of the Application submitted through Speed-Post or in person alone shall be accepted;however, advance copy of application should also be submitted on-line at [email protected]
- On-line submission of application alone without a hard-copy of the same application shall not be scrutinized.
- No accommodation/medical benefits etc. will be applicable and no TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview.
- Contact telephone number and E-Mail Id must be mentioned in the application form submitted for the post. Short listed candidates will be informed by email or telephonically to appear before Staff Selection Committee for appointment at Virology Laboratory, Room No. 311, 3rd floor, Department of Microbiology, UCMS & GTB Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095. Kindly bring all your original certificates/testimonials along with one set of photocopies. The post is purely temporary, on ad-hoc basis for the period of one year and may be extended based on satisfactory performance and approval of funding agency for the subsequent period.Prof. V. G. Ramachandran Investigator – DBT Project Virology laboratory Room No. 311, College Block Department of Microbiology UCMS & GTB Hospital, DELHI – 110095
Junior Research Fellow:
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 19.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UCMS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|