University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) invites online application for the recruitment of Senior Resident /Senior Demonstrator for Postgraduate/ MD/ MS/ DNB holders
Company name : University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)
Posts : Senior Resident /Senior Demonstrator
Qualification : Postgraduate/ MD/ MS/ DNB
Salary : 9300-39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 26
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 22.11.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Resident /Senior Demonstrator
Online applications are invited on the prescribed format for the following posts of Sr. Resident /Sr. Demonstrator in the various Departments of the College on tenure for a period of three years only. The details given are as under:-
|Department||No of post for Senior Resident /Senior Demonstrator|
|Dermatology & Venereology||1|
- Essential qualifications for the posts of Sr. Demonstrator/Sr. Resident: Postgraduate (PG) Degree i.e. MD/MS/DNB in the subject concerned recognized by Medical Council of India. Diploma holder will be considered in case Degree holders are not available.
- For the Departments of Anatomy Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Microbiology, persons with M.Sc. (Medical) in the concerned subject may also apply. In case persons with PG qualification are not available, then persons with MBBS qualification may be considered.
- For the Departments of Nephrology and Endocrinology – MD/DNB in General Medicine/Internal Medicine/Medicine after basic medical qualification.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of Interview. The number of Vacancies indicated as above are provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- As per rules, there is 3% reservation for Person with disability.
- For Claim of reservation under OBC category, the candidate should submit the caste certificate in the form of certificate to be produced by Other Backward Classes (Central List) for appointment to the post under Govt. of India.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- 12. Pay Scales:- a) Rs.18750/- in the PB-3 (15600-39100) + GP of Rs.6600/-p.m. (with MD/MS/DNB qualification). b) Rs.15600/- in the PB-3 (15600-39100) + GP of Rs.5400/- p.m. (only MBBS). c) Rs.12540/- in the PB-2 (9300-34800) + GP of Rs.4600/- p.m. (for Non-medical person i.e. M.Sc. (Medical) qualification).
- Upper age limit for the post of Sr. Demonstrator/Sr. Resident: 33 years as on 22nd November, 2014.
How to apply :
The interview of the eligible candidate shall be held in the First week of December, 2014. The details scheduled of interview/list for eligible candidate will be displayed on the College website http//www.ucms.ac.in on 28th November, 2014.
Start of On-line submission of application form on 2nd November, 2014. Date of close of On-Line submission of application on 22nd November, 2014 upto 1600 hrs.
No application shall be entertained through Email/Fax. The candidates are required to bring No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any and all original certificates along with Photocopy of one set of certificate self-attested in support of their application for verification on the day of the interview, failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UCMS|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017