University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 09.02.2015 at 2.30 PM . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Walkin Date for this job||09.02.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Zoology, Kirorimal College, North campus, University of Delhi|
Detail of University of Delhi (DU)Research Associate Recruitment:
A walk in interview for the post of One Research Associate (RA) for time bound task in the field of viral immunology will be held at Kirorimal College, North Campus, University of Delhi.
- Essential Qualification 1. M.Sc. in Biotech with First Division (60% Marks) or equivalent grading, having at least four years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship records (Ph.D. thesis submitted candidates can also apply). 2. Experience of working in immunology. 3. Published Research papers.
- Desirable : Experience of working in the field of Viral Immunology.
- Responsibilities : To assist project investigator(s) and conduct experiments to achieve objectives of the aforementioned task.
- Age: Maximum age 35 years as on date of interview (Relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Govt. rules)
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU)- Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 09/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
The Eligible candidates should send their application in the prescribed format by email to- [email protected], [email protected] or through post addressed to Dr Anita Kamra Verma, Nanobiotech Lab, Kirorimal College, North campus, University of Delhi and appear for a walk-in-interview as mentioned below. Date: 9th February 2015 Time: 2.30pm Travel allowances (TA) will not be admissible for the interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Number of seats may increase or decrease without prior notice.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job : 09.02.2015
Venue: Department of Zoology, Kirorimal College, North campus, University of Delhi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017