University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Statistician. Walk in Interview will be held on February 17, 201. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date for this job||February 17, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Physics, Kalindi college, University of Delhi)New Delhi-110008|
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk in interviewon 17″ Feb, 2015 for the post of JRFProject Fellow against a research project of six months funded by the Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC, New Delhi entitled Exploration of quasimolecular radiation for superheavy systems (unified nuclear charge 100; impact parameter dependent investigations” with UFR No. 51318 under Dr. Punita Verma, Department of Physics, Kalindi college, University of Delhi New Delhi-110008.
- Minimum qualification: MSc. in Physics with at least 55% marks from a UGC recognized university. Knowledge of accelerators, detectors, measurement techniques, data analysis and atomic physics is desirable.
- Upper age limit for JRF: 28 years which is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled CastesScheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Fellowship: For Non-NETNon-GATE qualified students: The fellowship grant will be Rs. 14000- PM. (consolidated. For NETGATE qualified students: The fellowship grant will be Rs. 16000PM. (consolidated) as per UGC Guidelines.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU)- Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on February 17, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Original certificates/testimonials should be brought along. Venue: Principals office, Kalindi College, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008. Time: will be communicated by email to candidates who apply with their CV. No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview. Advance application along with the CV should be sent to Dr. Punita Verma, at the following email address: [email protected] with a copy to kalindisampark. [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job February 17, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017