University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Plant Growth Room Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 5th/ 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Plant Growth Room Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant Job on or before February 12, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Plant Growth Room Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||February 12, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Environmental Studies, Delhi University, Delhi – 110007|
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Plant Growth Room Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts under the PhaseII Grant in the Department. The posts will be contractual in nature and are expected to terminate with the above grant in March 2019.
- Name of post: Plant Growth Room AttendantLaboratory Attendant Number of posts: 4
- Monthly emoluments: Rs. 9000 Fixed
- Qualifications and experience or Plant Growth Room Attendant: Passed Class Vth and experience of working with experimental plants in glasshouse or field Qualifications and experience for Laboratory Attendant: Passed Class Xth with experience of working in a laboratory or a research institute in a college, university
- Higher emoluments may be offered to selected candidates depending upon the qualifications and experience
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU)- Plant Growth Room Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before February 12, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Plant Growth Room Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant Fellow Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Reservations for the above posts will apply asper University rules Applications on plain paper with detailed biodata and copies of relevant
certificates should reach the undersigned within 15 days of appearance of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job February 12, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016