University of Delhi (DU) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff with 10th Pass/ ITI, +2 Pass/ Graduate/ Diploma holders
Company name :University of Delhi (DU)
Posts :Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification : 10th Pass/ ITI, +2 Pass/ Graduate/ DIploma
Salary : Rs.8,250 – Rs.13,200/-pm
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 20 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff :
Junior Assistant (reserved for SC category):
- No of post : 01
- Age Limit: 27 years
- Essential: 1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.2. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English through computers.
MTS – Library :
- No of post : Two ( 1 UR; 1 reserved for OBC)
- Age Limit : 27 years
- Qualifications required:- Essential:-1. Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.2. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution
- Desirable:-Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution.
MTS (Office) (Reserved for OBC category):
- No of post : 01
- Age Limit : 25 years
- Essential: 10th Pass or ITI equivalent from the recognized Board / Institution.
General Notes & conditions:-
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per the University of Delhi Rules.
- The college reserves the right to call limited number of candidates for written test/interview in case the number of applications is large.
- Appointment to the above posts will be purely on contract basis for a period of six months, renewable only on satisfactory performance as per the University rules.
- The time, date, venue, list of eligible candidates to be called for test/interview and any other relevant information will be displayed on the college website www.rlac.ac.in. The candidates are advised to visit the college website regularly. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, caste/category certificate to the OSD – Principal, Aryabhatta College, Benito Juarez Road (Anand Niketan), New Delhi-110021 latest by 20th October, 2014. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016