University of Delhi (DU) invites application for the recruitment of Visiting Faculty/ Guest Faculty with MBA/ PGDM/ CA/ ICWA / CS holders
Company name : University of Delhi (DU)
Posts : Visiting Faculty/ Guest Faculty
Qualification : MBA/ PGDM/ CA/ ICWA/ CS
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply :15.11.2014
Details of Post :
Visiting Faculty/ Guest Faculty:
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites applications for the positions of Visiting Faculty/Guest Faculty to teach the specific courses in the following areas for the Second Semester (November 2014 to March 2015).
- Information Technology & Systems: Strategic Management of Information Technology, Business Intelligence, Management of Information System, Information Technology for Creating Business Value, Business Analytics & Business Intelligence, Delivering Information Services
- Entrepreneurship: Financing the Entrepreneurial Business
- General Management: Legal Environment of Business
- Health Care: Comparative Health Administration, National Health Plan, Hospital Planning, Hospital Organization and Control, Medical Staff Organization
- Marketing: Retailing Management, Internet Marketing
- International Business: International Business Environment, Managing Multinationals
- Finance: Financial Management
- Production & Operation Management: Modeling in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management for Executives FMS specially invites renowned experts/ professionals working with established organizations or establishments of repute having substantial managerial experience.
Candidates other than University Teachers and Senior Corporate Executives should have demonstrated ability to make their intellectual contribution through teaching, training and published work. Candidates should have a strong understanding of current developments in the related fields with the following qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor as per University of Delhi rules.
- First Class Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration /in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE/ UGC; OR
- First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
How to apply:
Interested candidate may send their application to email@example.com or submit the application (hard copy) by hand or post to the following address on or before November 15, 2014. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: It may be mentioned that the offer of teaching in FMS will be subject to the approval of University of Delhi. The Dean Faculty of Management StudiesUniversity of Delhi Delhi – 110007, India
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU|