University of Delhi Motilal Nehru College has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ Master Degreecan apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi Motilal Nehru College
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal on or before 08/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Delhi Motilal Nehru College|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MOTILAL NEHRU COLLEGE (EVENING) (UNIVERSITY OF DELHI) BENITO JUAREZ ROAD, NEW DELHI-21|
Detail of University of Delhi Motilal Nehru College Principal Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Principal in the prescribed proforma and fees in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs.37400-67000/- & AGP Rs.10,000/- plus usual allowances as applicable from time to time
Qualifications for the post of Principal:
- The direct recruitment to the post of Principal of the College shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections by the duly constituted Selection Committee.
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% maybe provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- A Ph.D. degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the University Ordinances for direct recruitment of Professor in University/Colleges.
- The term of appointment of the College Principal shall be Five years with eligibility for reappointment for another term only after following the due process of selection laid down under Ordinance XVIII as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi Motilal Nehru College – Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Principal Vacancy in University of Delhi Motilal Nehru College:
Applications once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, nor it shall be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process in future. Application Fee : General/OBC : Rs.2000/- SC/ST/PwD : Rs.1000/- The Application Fee in the form of Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of the “Principal, Motilal Nehru College (Evening)” payable at New Delhi. Applications completed in all respect in the prescribed form may be sent to the Administrative Officer, Motilal Nehru College (Evening), (University of Delhi), Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi 110021 ONLY through Speed/Registered post. Please super scribe the post applied (in bold) for on the envelope. Please note that application forms shall not be accepted in person or through courier or any other post. From outside India, completed application in the prescribed form may be sent to the Administrative Officer, Motilal Nehru College (Evening), (University of Delhi), Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi 110021, India, through international post/courier. The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons. The candidates are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria. Application received without complete information or without requisite Fee shall be rejected. The last date for receipt of applications is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MLNCE|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017