University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Multi Tasking Staff. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/02/2015 at 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||06/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Delh, New Delhi|
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview for the two posts of MTS (on contractual basis) in the college shall be held on Friday 6th February, 2015 from 10.00 a.m. onwards in the office of Principal. Interested candidates may appear for the interview along with relevant documents in original and self-attested copies of the same regarding qualifications and experience.
- MTS – 02 Posts
- Essential: Candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent from recognized Board.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 year (Age relaxation will be allowed as per the guidelines of University of Delhi).
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 8250/-per month.
- Registration Time: From 9.00 a.m.to 10.00 a.m. only. The College reserves the right to alter the number /nature or to abolish any or all the posts without assigning any reason thereof.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU)- Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Written Test on 06/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Interested candidates may Walkin on 06/02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 06/02/2015.
Venue : University of Delh, New Delhi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017