University of Delhi invites application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant with Graduate holders
Company name :University of Delhi
Posts :Junior Assistant
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.13,200/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 14 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualification for Junior Assistant
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management / Accounts or Equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
- Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Type writing through Computers
- Monthly Remuneration of Rs.13,200/- p.m. (Consolidated) or as prescribed by University of Delhi
- Age Limit: 27 Years
- The incumbent is expected to work under the close supervision of Section Officer/ Administrative Officer. He should possess an aptitude for drafting / noting in English, office procedure, Data Processing in a computerized environment and is expected to provide support services in one or more functions with key focus on Accounts & Finance.
- All the Candidates will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work as prescribed by University of Delhi. The Selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview.
- The scheme of the examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc. as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.
How to apply :
Interested candidates may apply for the post on prescribed format and may attach the relevant documents, testimonials, certificates etc.. and send the same along with the application fee to ‘THE PRINCIPAL, MAHARAJA AGRASEN COLLEGE, Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi- 96’. The envelope must be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant on Contract basis’ and must contain a self-addressed envelope. Last date of Apply: Oct 14, 2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017