University of Delhi Satyawati College (UoDSC) invites application for the recruitment of Principal with Master’s degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name :University of Delhi Satyawati College (UoDSC)
Qualification : Master’s degree/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 3740-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :1/10/2014
Details of Post :
Aplications are invited for the post of Principal in the prescribed proforma and fes in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs. 3740-6700 carying AGP of Rs. 100/- plus usual alowances as aplicable from time to time. The last date for receipt of aplication is 21 days from the publication of this advertisement. For details, please se the website of Satyawati Colege www.satyawati.du.ac.in and www.du.ac.in under the head firstname.lastname@example.orgAny adendum/dedendum/corigendum shal be posted on the website only.
Qualifications for the post of Principal
- The direct recruitment o the posts of Principal of the Colege shal be on the basis of merit through al India advertisement and selections by the duly constiuted Selection Commite.
- A Master’s degre with at least 5% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is folowed) by a recognized University.A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 5% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degre holders who have pased their Master’s degre prior to 19th September 191.Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 5% wherever the grading system is folowed by a recognized university shal also be considered eligible.
- A Ph.D. degre in concerned/alied/relevant discipline(s) in the instiution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Asociate Profesor/Profesor with a total experience of fiften years of teaching/research/administration in Universites, Coleges and other instiutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Apraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the University Ordinances for direct recruitment of Profesors in University/Coleges.
- The term of apointment of the Colege Principal shal be Five years with eligibilty for reapointment for another term only after folowing the due proces of selection laid down under Ordinance XVII as amended from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates must poses the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post caries UGC pay scales plus admisible alowances. Aplication forms and details regarding prescribed qualifications and eligibilty conditons are available at the Colege website : www.satyawati.du.ac.in . Any adendum/dedendum /corigendum shal be posted on the website of the Colege only.
- It wil be open to the Colege to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have aplied.
- Merely fulfiling the minimum qualification or the eligibilty criteria does not entile a candidate to be necesarily considered or caled for the interview. More stringent criteria may be aplied for short-listing the candidates to be caled for interview.
- The aplications received may be screned for short listing and recommending the candidates to be caled for interview on the basis of the Screning Guidelines aproved by the University. The Screning Guidelines aproved by the University are enclosed with the advertisement on the colege website.
- Relaxation, if any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Commite, subject o the aproval of the UGC.
- Aplications once submited wil not be alowed to be withdrawn and fe once paid wil not be refunded in any case, nor it shal be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection proces in future. Aplication Fe is to be deposited as per the detail given below:- General/OBC category : Rs. 200/- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100/- Candidates wil submit a demand draft alongwith their aplication in the prescribed form in favour of “Principal, Satyawati Colege” payable at New Delhi for the said amount.
- Recommendations of the Shortlisting/ Screning Commite shal be uploaded on the website of the Colege. Representation if any, may be submited to the Chairman, Governing Body of the colege within 7 working days of posting the recommendations on the website.
- The Colege reserves the right not o fil up any of the advertised posts.
- Candidates already in employment and short-listed for interview are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to or on the date of the interview.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the Colege shal proces the aplications entirely on the basis of information/documents submited by the candidates. In case the information /documents are found to be false / incorect by way of omision or commision, the responsibilty and liabilty shal lie solely with the candidate.
- Candidates may be asked to submit documents in suport of their qualifications/publications/experience at any stage, if required.
- The Colege shal verify the antecedents or documents submited by a candidate at he time of apointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected at any stage that he documents submited by the candidates are fake or the candidate has supresed relevant information, then his/her services shal be terminated without prejudice to any other action initated by the Colege.
- The Colege reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the proces of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the isue of apointment leter, the Colege reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may ocur in the proces of selection, the decision of the Colege shal be final.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before aplying that hey poses at least he minimum esential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- Canvasing in any form wil be a disqualification.
- No interim corespondence shal be entertained from the candidate.b. Al corespondence from the Colege, including interview cal, if any, shal be sent o the email adres suplied by the candidate.
- Candidates are requested to send their aplication in the prescribed form only.
- Al candidates should have fulfiled the minimum eligibilty on the date of aplication.
- Publications ‘under submision’ or submited to referes wil not be considered towards points for publication criteria. 2. Candidates caled for interview shal do so at their own expenses. No TA/DA shal be paid.
- Aplications completed in al respect in the prescribed form may be sent(insealed envelope) to The Chairman, Governing Body, Satyawati Colege,Ashok Vihar, Phase-II, Delhi-1052. The aplications be sent ONLY through Sped/Registered post. Please superscribe the post aplied for (in bold) on the envelope.From outside India, completed aplication in the prescribed form may be sent oThe Chairman, Governing Body, Satyawati Colege ,Ashok Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi-1052, India, through international post/courier.
- The Colege shal not be responsible for any delay/los due to postal or technical reasons.
- The candidates are instructed to carefuly read the eligibilty criteria. Aplication received without complete information or without requisite fes shal be rejected.
- The last date for receipt of aplications is 21 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :1/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UoDSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017