University of Delhi Satyawati College has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of M.T.S (Office Attendant) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi Satyawati College.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this M.T.S (Office Attendant). Walk in Interview will be held on 30.01.2015 between 01.00 p.m.to 1.30 p.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Delhi Satyawati College|
|Vacancy Name||M.T.S (Office Attendant)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Delhi Satyawati College, Delhi|
Detail of University of Delhi Satyawati College M.T.S (Office Attendant) Recruitment:
- The interviews for the recruitment of two Multi Tasking Staff (Office Attendant) (on contractual basis) will be held in the Principals Room of the college on Friday, January 30,2015.
- The appointment will be purely on contractual temporary basis and the incumbent shall have no claim for regularization.
- Essential Qualification: Essential: Passed 10th Standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized school or institution.
- Age Limit. 27 Years
- Consolidated Salary; Rs. 8,250/- As per rules of the University)
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi Satyawati College – M.T.S (Office Attendant) Post:
- Written Test on 30.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for M.T.S (Office Attendant) vacancy in University of Delhi Satyawati College:
All the candidates will be required to appear for Objective Type Test (for language and general awareness)Skill Test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. The test will of half an hour and will start at 2.00 p. after which the interviews will be held from .00 p. onwards on the same day. The appointment will be made for a period of six months which may be renewed for a further period of six months after giving usual break of a working day. The College reserves its right not to fill up the post advertised and to increase or decrease the number of posts) as per requirement. All the aspirants are requested to appear for test and interview before the Selection Committee in Principals Office of the College.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30.01.2015
Venue : Principal’s office of the College, Delhi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Satyawati College|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017