University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College invites application for the recruitment of Principal with Master’s degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name : University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College
Posts : Principal
Qualification : Master’s degree/ Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 23.10.2014
Details of Post :
The direct recruitment to the posts of Principal of the Colege shal be on the basis of merit through al India advertisement and selections by the duly consti uted Selection Commitee.
A Master’s degre with at least 5% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is folowed) by a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 5% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degre holders who have pas ed their Master’s degre prior to 19th September 1991. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 5% wherever the grading system is folowed by a recognized university shal also be considered eligible. A Ph.D. degre in concerned/al ied/relevant discipline(s) in the instiution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.Asociate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universit es, Colleges and other instiutions of higher
education. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Ap raisal System (PBAS), as set out in the University Ordinances for direct recruitment of Profesors in University/Colleges.
The term of apointment of the Col ege Principal shal be Five years with eligibil ty for reapointment for another term only after folowing the due proces of selection laid down under Ordinance XVI I as amended from time to time.
General i n s t r u c t i o n s f o r Candidates aplying for the posts of Principal
- Candidates must poses the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post caries UGC pay scale plus admisible alowances. Ap lication form and details regarding prescribed qualifications and eligibilty conditons are available at Col ege website: www.aurobindocolege.in. Any adendum/dedendum/ corigendum shal be posted on the website of the Colege only.
- It wil be open to the Colege to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have aplied.
- Merely fulfiling the minimum qualification or the eligibilty criteria does not entile a candidate to be necesarily considered or caled for the interview. More stringent criteria may be ap lied for short-listing the candidates to be cal ed for interview.
- The ap lications received may be screned for short listing and recommending the candidates to be cal ed for interview on the basis of the Scre ning Guidelines aproved by the University. The Screning Guidelines aproved by the University are enclosed with the advertisement on the colege website.
- Relaxation, if any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Commite, subject to the aproval of the UGC.
- Aplications once submited wil not be alowed to be withdrawn and fe once paid wil not be refunded in any case, not it shal be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection proces in future.
- Recommendations of the Short listing/ Screning Commite shal be uploaded on the website of the Colege. Representation if any, may be submited to the Chairman of the col ege within 7 working days of posting the recommendations on the website.
- The Colege reserves the right not to fil up any of the advertised posts.
- Candidates already in employment and short-listed for interview are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to or on the date of the interview.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the Col ege shal proces the aplications entirely on the basis of information/documents submited by the candidates. In case the information/documents is found to be false/incorect by way of mis ion or commis ion, the responsibilty and liabilty shal lie solely with the candidate.
- Candidates may be asked to submit documents in suport of their qualifications/publications/experience at any stage, if required.
- The colege shal verify the antecedents or documents submit ed by a candidate at he time of apointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected at any sage that the documents submit ed by the candidates are fake or the candidate has supresed relevant information, then his/her services shal be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the colege.
- The col ege reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the proces of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the isue of apointment let er, the colege reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may oc ur in the proces of selection, the decision of the Col ege shal be final.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before ap lying that they poses at least the minimum esential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- Canvas ing in any form wil be a disqualification.
- a. No interim corespondence shal be entertained form the candidates. b. Al corespondence from the Col ege, including interview cal , if any, shal be sent o the email ad res suplied by the candidates.
- Candidates are requested to send their ap lication in the prescribed form only.
- Al candidates should have fulfil ed the minimum eligibility on the date of aplication.
- Publications ‘under submis ion’ or submited to referes wil not be considered towards points for publication criteria.
- Candidates cal ed for interview shal do so at heir own expenses. NoTA/DA shal be paid.
How to apply :
- Aplications completed in al respect in the prescribed form may be sent to the Chairman, Governing Body, Sri Aurobindo Colege, C/o- Department of Operational- Research Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, New Academic Block ,University of Delhi,Delhi-1007 ONLY through Speed/Registered Post. Please super scribe the post ap lied (in bold) for on the envelope. Please note that ap lication forms shal not be ac epted in person or through courier or any other post.
- From outside India, completed ap lication in the prescribed form may be sent to the Chairman, Governing Body, Sri Aurobindo Colege, C/o- Department of Operational- Research Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, New Academic Block ,University of Delhi,Delhi-1007, India through international post/courier.
- The College shall not be responsible for any delay/los due to postal or technical reasons.
- 25. The candidates are instructed to careful y read the eligibilty criteria. Application received without complete information shal be rejected.
- The last date for receipt of application is from 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 23.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016