University Grants Commission (UGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Grants Commission (UGC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 4/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University Grants Commission (UGC)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Joint Secretary(InterUniversity Centres), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
Detail of University Grants Commission (UGC) Director Recruitment:
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) is an autonomous body established in 1994 under section 12(ccc) of the UGC Act, 1956 to assess and accredit institutions of higher learning. The main objectives of assessment and accreditation are to grade institutions of higher education and their programmes, stimulate the academic environment and quality of teaching and research in these institutions, help institutions realize their academic objectives, promote necessary changes, innovations and reforms in all aspects of the institutions working for the above purpose and to encourage innovations, self-evaluation and accountability in higher education at Indian universities/institutions. Applications are invited for the post of Director, NAAC, Bangalore. The qualifications, experience, and other details for the post are as under.
- Eligibility – The Director, NAAC, Bangalore should be an eminent academician.
- Tenure – The term of appointment will be for five years or till the Director attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier. The candidate should preferably be not more than 60 years of age
- Nature of the assignment – The Director will be executive authority of the NAAC and shall have all powers needed for the administration of the Centre and shall be responsible for proper administration and control over funds of the Centre.
- He/She will exercise academic leadership and administrative supervision of all the activities of NAAC.
- Emoluments – The emoluments will be same as those of the Vice Chancellors.
Selection Procedure for University Grants Commission (UGC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in University Grants Commission (UGC) :
Persons employed in Government Departments and autonomous organizations should apply through proper channel, along with the vigilance clearance. Format of the applications can be downloaded from www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_jobs.aspx. Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respect, should be sent to the Joint Secretary(InterUniversity Centres), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The University Grants Commission reserves its right to make the appointment or not to fill up the post and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/6/2015
University Grants Commission (UGC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.04/2015.