University Grants Commission (UGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB, Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Grants Commission (UGC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 7/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Educational Qualification||LLB, Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||7/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Joint Secretary (Admn, University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002|
Detail of University Grants Commission (UGC) Consultant Recruitment:
CONSULTANT IN DISTANCE EDUCATION BUREAU (SERVING OTHERS)
- Number of positions: 02 Location : New Delhi
- Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Experience etc. Essential The applicant should have Ph.D with first class Masters Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, Languages etc. 15 years experience of teachingresearcheducational administration
- Desirable: Knowledge of Distance Education Programmes offered in CentralState Open UniversitiesRecognized Institutions working in the field of Distance Education. Experience of evaluation of project proposals.
- Remuneration For serving personnel, the pay drawn in the parent organisation will be protected as per existing rules and for others the remuneration will commensurate with the qualifications and experience as would be recommended by the Selection Committee and as per the slabs fixed by the Commission for Consultants.
- Number of position : 02 ii. Location : New Delhi
- Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Experience etc. • The applicant should have a degree in Law from a recognized university in India with five years of practicing experience at have een a legal consultant to GovernmentHigher Educational InstitutionsGovernment AgenciesRegulatory Authorities etc. Retired Law OfficersJudges with five years of experience
- Remuneration Remuneration will commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate as recommended by the selection committee and as per the slabs fixed for Consultants by the Commission.
Selection Procedure for University Grants Commission (UGC)- Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in University Grants Commission (UGC):
The application form is to be filled online at www.ugo.ac.injobs. The candidates are requested to go through the application process available on the above website. Merely filling up online form does not mean that the application has been submitted. The applicants are requested to fill up the online form, take a print of the PDF file generated by the online software and get the printed copy duly forwarded through proper channel along with the necessary documents so as to reach UGC office by the stipulated last date. The application complete in all respect should be sent by post to the Joint Secretary (Admn, University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002. Incomplete applications andor application not in the prescribed proforma shall not be entertained. The application received after due date will not be considered. UGC will not be responsible for any postal delay. Last date for filling up the online form is ” May, 2015. Last date for receiving hard copies of applications through proper channel is 18″ May, 2015. The University Grants Commission reserves its right to make the appointment or not to fill up the post and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/5/2015