University Grants Commission (UGC) invites online application for the recruitment of Financial Advisor on Deputation Basis for Any Degree holders
Company name : University Grants Commission (UGC)
Posts : Financial Advisor
Qualification : Any Degree
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the post of Financial Advisor , University Grants Commission, New Delhi in the scale of pay of Rs. 37,400-67,000 with (GP), Rs. 10,000/- plus usual allowance, as admissible to University Grants Commission employees on deputation/contract basis.
The appointment on deputation basis will also be subject to the condition laid down by the Govt. of India DOPT OM No. 6/8/2009 – Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. The qualifications, experience, and other details required for the post are asunder:
- Method of selection and tenure : By transfer on deputation or on contract. Deputation/contract period shall normally be 5 years (extendable on year to year basis)
- Eligibility Officers belonging to All India Services/Central Civil Services with 17 years services in Group ‘A’ and holding analogous posts are eligible for this post. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to the officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services
- Scale of pay of Rs. 37,400-67,000 with (GP), Rs. 10,000/-
How to apply:
- The persons so appointed will be eligible to CGHS facility and residential accommodation under the General Pool of the Directorate of Estates, New Delhi.
- The Application form is to be filled online at www.ugc.ac.in/jobs. The candidates are requested to go through the application process available on the above website. Merely filling up online form does not mean that the application has been submitted. The applicants are requested to fill up the online form, take a print of the PDF file generated by the online software and get the printed copy duly forwarded through proper channel along with the necessary documents, so as to reach UGC Office by the stipulated last date.
- The printout of system generated PDF file complete in all respects along with attested copies of ACR /APAR for last five years be also sent. A certificate to the effect that neither any vigilance/ disciplinary enquiry/ proceedings held, pending, contemplated against him/her in the parent office, duly certified by CVO, may be enclosed by the cadre controlling authority while forwarding the application. Details of penalty imposed, if any, during last ten years may also be indicated by the cadre controlling authority. No objection certificate/cadre clearance certificate from the present/parent employer must be submitted.
- The application complete in all respect should be sent by post to the Joint Secretary (Admn.), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.
- Incomplete applications and/or application not in the prescribed proforma shall not be entertained. The application received after due date will not be considered. UGC will not be responsible for any postal delay
- Last date for filling up the online form is 10th October, 2014.
- Last date for receiving hard copies of applications through proper channel is28 th October, 2014.
- The University Grants Commission reserves its right to make the appointment or not to fill up the post and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UGC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016