University of Hyderabad invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :University of Hyderabad
Posts :Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/-pm
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply :22/10/2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of a JRF and a Project Assistant under the funds available in the DST-funded fellowship mentioned above.
- JRF: (i) M. Sc. (Chemistry) (ii) CSIR-UGC lecturership or GATE. Desirable: It is desired that the candidate will look for doing PhD by research in chemistry.
- Project Assistant: (i) M. Sc. (Chemistry), (ii) CSIR/UGC JRF qualification (iii) at least two years of research experience in synthetic organic transformations using transition metal catalysts
- (a) JRF: As per DST norms Rs. 16,000/- PM.Nature of the work (any of the following): Catalytic organic transformations oriented towards applications including materials, metal phosphonate chemistry.
- (b) Project Assistant: Rs. 18,000/ PM consolidated.
- Duration: One year (extendable)
How to apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the minimum qualifications may send their applications on plain paper and enclose their bio-data giving details of educational qualifications and copies of relevant certificates. Applications with the necessary enclosures may be sent to: Prof. K. C. Kumara Swamy, FASc, FNA J. C. Bose Fellow School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad Hyderabad – 500046. The last date for receiving the applications is 22-10-2014. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates should bring all original certificates while attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UOH||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016