University of Hyderabad invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant with M. Sc./ M. Sc. (Tech.)/ M. Tech holders
Company name :University of Hyderabad
Posts : Project Assistant
Qualification : M. Sc./ M. Sc. (Tech.)/ M. Tech
Salary : Rs.7,000/-pm
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 08/10/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for a temporary post of Project Assistant in the DRDO sponsored projects, at the ACRHEM Center.
- Qualifications:(i) M. Sc./M. Sc. (Tech.)/M. Tech. in Chemistry or in a relevant field (Essential) (ii) CSIR/UGC NET (lectureship) or GATE (Preferable)
- Desirable: It is desired that the candidate will look for doing Ph. D. by research in ACRHEM.
- Fellowship/Remuneration: ₹ 7000/- + 30% HRA + ₹ 2000/- Allowances
- Nature of the work: High Energy material synthesis, characterization and allied areas
- Number of positions: Four
- Tenure of the post: One year
How to apply:
Interested and Qualified candidates with good academic records may send their applications by email to the following emails with their detailed curriculum vitae, giving details of educational qualifications, latest by 8th October, 2014. Email: [email protected]@uohyd.ac.in.
The candidates, who applied before 8th October 2014, are requested to appear for an interview, with all original certificates, on 11th October 2014 at 11.00 am at ACRHEM, South Campus, University of Hyderabad. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Initially the appointment will be for one year and subsequently, on successful completion, the tenure may be extended until the completion of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UOH||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|