University Of Hyderabad has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Hyderabad
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Fellow on or before 29/12/2014. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University Of Hyderabad|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University Of Hyderabad, Gachi Bowli, Hyderabad – 500 046.|
Detail of University Of Hyderabad Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) in the prescribed proforma for the temporary post in the Centre for Advanced Studies, Phase I of the School of Economics, University of Hyderabad on the thrust area “Indian Economy and Developmental Issues” sponsored by the University Grants Commission.
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs. 14,000/‐ for Non‐NET and Rs.16,000/‐ for NET candidates (consolidated) + H.R.A. as per Central Govt. Norms
- Qualification : Ph.D. degree in Economics. Good knowledge in the use of scientific software useful for Economics faculty and students.
- Age: Below 40 years.
- Experience in collection and processing of data (both primary and secondary) necessary for economic analysis is desirable
- Tenure : Initial tenure of the post will be for one year which can be extended, on yearly basis, till the completion of the CAS‐ Phase‐I i.e. until 31.03.2018 subject to requirement, availability of funds and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Selection Procedure for University Of Hyderabad – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in University Of Hyderabad :
Applicants should note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format (Form‐B enclosed) which must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application. Last date for receipt of filled‐in applications (hard copies): 29th December 2014. Address to which the applications should be sent: Soft copy can be sent at [email protected] and followed by hardcopy to: The Coordinator, UGC‐SAP‐CAS‐Phase‐I, School of Economics, University of Hyderabad, Gachi Bowli, Hyderabad – 500 046. The School is not responsible for any postal delays.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UOH|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016