University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO:BMCH/301. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 9/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||University of Hyderabad (UoH)
||Senior Research Fellow
|| M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 post
|| Rs 18,000/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad- 500 046
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH)Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) on a plain paper for 1 temporary post in a research project sponsored by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India Title of the project: “Surface Preparation of semi-polar (11-22) and non-polar (11-20) III-V nitride epilayers by chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) process” Duration of the Posts: 1 year with extension possibility
||No of post
| Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
|| Essential: M.Tech. in Materials Engineering/Material Science or M.Sc. in Materials Science, Physics or Chemistry or B. Tech. in Materials Science/Engineering/ Ceramic Engineering/Technology with two years of experience. Desirable: Research experience in surface characterizations and electrical, electronic and optical characterizations of semiconducting materials.
|| Rs 18,000 per month consolidated
|| 25 yrs.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University. The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
- The application with biodata should be submitted in plain paper, which must be accompanied by a set of self attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application is 09.02.2015.
- Address to which the application should be sent : Dr. D. Das, School of Engineering Sciences and Technology (SEST) University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad- 500 046
- An advance copy of the application may be sent by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/2/2015