University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior research fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Junior research fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 16/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior research fellow & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 post|
|Salary||Rs.13,000 – Rs.28,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad- 500 046|
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior research fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
At the Repository of Tomato Genomics Resources, we are working on Tomato Functional Genomics, using TILLING, Insertional Mutagenesis, NGS, proteomics and metabolomics approaches to study fruit ripening in tomato. The current aims of the group include using reverse and forward genetics strategies to isolate tomato mutants delayed in ripening, having high lycopene and folate content in tomato fruits and analysis of light and hormonal signal transduction pathways. For recent publications of the group see (Plant Cell Environment 2014 37: 1688-1702, Plant Physiology 2014 164: 2030-2044; Plant Physiology 2013 161: 2085–2101; Plant Physiology 2011 156: 1424-1438; Plant Methods 2010 6: 3; Plant Methods 2009 5:18). Currently we have following positions available in the project “Tomato ripening network” awarded to Dr. Y. Sreelakshmi, funded by Department of Biotechnology. The qualifications for the positions are as follows:
- Research Associate – 1 position: Applicants should have very good experience in gene cloning and functional genomics approaches- gene silencing, genome editing using CRISPR/CAS and/or yeast two hybrid-BiFC analyses, preferably in tomato or other crop plants and should be supported by publications. Selected candidate would be paid Rs. 38,000+30% HRA. The candidates who have submitted PhD Thesis and have research publications in plant molecular biology are also encouraged to apply.
- Junior research fellow- 1 position: Applicants should have M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences plus 1-2 years research experience in proteomics analyses-2Dgel/LC-MS or M.Tech with GATE/GATE equivalent with experience in mass spectrometry. Candidates with M.Sc. should be qualified in NET-LS/BET. Selected candidate would be paid Rs. 25,000+30% HRA.
- Tissue culture assistant- 1 position: Applicants should have minimum one year experience in plant tissue culture for generating transgenic plants. M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences is required. Selected candidates would be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 13,000/-pm. The applications for tissue culture assistant without enclosed experience certificate will be rejected.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH)- Junior research fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior research fellow & More Vacancies in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
We also have few openings for CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/BINC JRF qualified candidates for pursuing PhD in research areas of tomato proteomics, metabolomics and functional genomics. The interested candidates can send CV to the email address given below for consideration for PhD program. Candidates interested in above project positions should send a one page statement clearly explaining how their skills are relevant to the position. The candidates should also enclose detailed CV and the name/email id for three referees. The candidates can send their application by email at [email protected] on or before February 16th, 2015. All the positions are purely temporary in nature. Shortlisted candidates would be called for interview. No TA/DA would be provided for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UoH|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016