University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 05 February 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05 February 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad|
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Application are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Atomic Energy (DAE- BRNS) funded research project entitled Applications of ultrafast LIBS and CARS techniques in exploring high energy materials (34/14/48/2014-BRNS/2084) to be implemented jointly by University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad and Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Post name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Qualification: M.Sc. Physics/Applied Physics with minimum of 60% marks. NET/GATE qualified candidate will be preferred for the post of JRF. Candidates with prior exposure to femtosecond/picosecond/nanosecond lasers will be preferred.
- Period of project: Three years (First two years as JRF and third year as SRF)
- Fellowship: As per DAE-BRNS norms (INR 16,000 per month + 30% HRA and medical benefits for the first two years and INR 18,000 per month +30% HRA for third year).
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05 February 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
Last date for receiving applications: 05 February 2015. The candidate will be required to carry out experiments at University of Hyderabad and BARC, Mumbai. The candidate would be strongly encouraged to register for his/her Ph.D. at University of Hyderabad. Application on a plain paper along with CV (giving educational details, address for communication, e-mail/ phone/mobile phone number) and supporting documents may be sent by post and/or e-mail to Dr. S. Venugopal Rao, Principal Investigator, ACRHEM, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500046, Telangana, India (e-mail: [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected]). Short-listed candidates will be called for interview by phone or e-mail. Candidates must bring original certificates/supporting documents and their photocopy. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05 February 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UoH|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016