University of Kalyani (UoK) invites application for the recruitment of Accounts Officer with Master’s Degree in Commerce/Finance holders
Company name : University of Kalyani (UoK)
Posts : Accounts Officer
Qualification : Master’s Degree in Commerce/Finance
Salary : -Rs. 15,600- 39,100/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification:
- Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree in Commerce/Finance with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever a grading system is followed.
- 5 (five) years of working experience in Supervision, Control, Planning and Management of Accounts and Audit, preparation of budget in Government, Quasi-Government or University or Commercial Establishment.
- Age not below 30 years. Relaxable in case of exceptio nally qualified candidates.
- Desirable Qualification: i. Chartered Accountant or Cost accountant or Business Management Degree.
Additional information for the Candidates:
- A relaxation of 5% in the marks may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently -abled (Physically as well as Visually) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the posts. The eligibility m arks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace marks and/or rounding off proce dures. A relaxation of 5% in the marks may be provided (i.e. from 55% to 50%) to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
- The University may relax, if so recommended by the Standing Com mittee on specific grounds, the stipulations regarding essential qualifications in case of candidates possessing exceptionally good academic records and / or outstanding capabilities of Administration.
- Appointments will be made on probation for one year, which may be waived or extended and will be guided by the rules as framed and / or amended by the University from time to time.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be call ed for interview.
- If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then which of them and why it has been so treated must be indicated and documents must be produced.
- Candidates should clearly note that the University will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of application forms by the University and/or non -receipt of interview letter by the candidate, for postal delay or for any other reason whatsoever.
How to apply:
- Application received after the prescribed last date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications will be summarily rejected. Incomplete applications will also be rejected. g) Candidates are requested to super -scribe the words “Application for the post of Accounts Officer” as the case may be on the top of the envelope while sending or submitting the application forms along with their full name, detailed address with email id and mobile phone number.
- Candidates are requested to send their application to the following address: Director of Recruitment,Administrative Building (1st Floor),University of Kalyani,P.O.- Kalyani – 741235,Dist.- Nadia, West Bengal,India Pin-741235.
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UOK||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017