University Of Kashmir (UOK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – NO. VIII OF 2014. Candidates who have completed M.E./ M.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Job on or before 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University Of Kashmir (UOK)|
|Vacancy Name||Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-67,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, NAAC Accredited Grade “A” University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (J&K)|
Detail of University Of Kashmir (UOK) Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Associate Professor||01||i) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Mechanical Geology / Petroleum Engineering / Solar Energy/Wind Energy / BioEnergy/Nuclear
Energy; OR M.E./ M.Tech with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is
followed) in Electrical / Chemical/ Energy Science & Engineering; ii) Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in Electrical / Chemical / Mechanical Geology / Petroleum
Engineering / Solar Energy/Wind Energy / Bio-Energy/Nuclear Energy/ Energy Science & Engineering. iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research
Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/ Policy papers; iv) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated
teaching learning process with evidence of having guided Doctoral candidates and Research students. i). Production of teaching Materials & learning methods
in the relevant field; ii). Setting up of Energy Science & Engineering
Laboratory for teaching & research; iii). Supervising of Ph.D & Master Degree Thesis in the
|Rs. 37400-67000, AGP Rs. 9000/|
|Assistant Professor||04||i. a) (For three posts):
Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Physics/Chemistry/Applied Geology with Specialization in Electronics/Electro-Chemistry /Petroleum Geology, or M.E./M. Tech in Electrical / Chemical /Mechanical/Energy Science & Engineering, from an Indian University or an equivalent degree
from an accredited Foreign University. b) (For one post): Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Environmental Science/ Climatology / Oceanography /Ecology from a recognized University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. i). Experiences in teaching at the post Graduate Level; ii). Setting up of teaching & research laboratory;
iii). Supervising Masters Degree thesis.
|Rs. 15600-39100, AGP Rs. 6000/-|
Selection Procedure for University Of Kashmir (UOK) – Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Vacancy in University Of Kashmir (UOK):
- Candidates who have already applied against the Advertisement Notice dated 01-03-2014 need not apply again. However, their screening will be carried out in light of the modified essential qualifications. Per se, if a candidate is interested to update his/her academic/educational credentials, he/she can do so by applying afresh without the payment of application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Application form complete in all respects be sent by post or submitted by hand against proper receipt in the office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment) along with the Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- pledged to the Registrar, University of Kashmir, Srinagar payable at J&K Bank Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (Kashmir).
- Cost of application form shall be non refundable.
- Candidate must enclose a self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp worth Rupees 30 with the application form.
- The interview call letters shall be sent under Speed/Registered post. However, the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay, whatsoever.
- Applications of Government servants should be sent through the administrative authority concerned, by the university employees through the Registrar of the respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the application along-with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- Candidates shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience, fitness and other claims whatsoever at the time of interview.
- Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A and D.A.
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- All enclosures attached with the application form should be self attested by the candidates.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents of the candidates submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and action as warranted under rules shall be taken.
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
- Envelope containing duly filled application form should be superscribed as “Application for the post of………………………. advertised vide Notice No. ………………………dated ………………” and be sent to Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K.
- Addendum/corrigendum, if issued to this advertisement shall be uploaded on the university website only.
- Application form received by post after the last date of submission shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015
University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2014 – NO. VIII OF 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UOK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016