University Of Kashmir (UOK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Placement Officer through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – No: F10(Apptt-Gen)RC/KU/15. Candidates who have completed MBA/ M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Placement Officer Job on or before 15.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University Of Kashmir (UOK)|
|Vacancy Name||Placement Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Com/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, NAAC Accredited Grade “A” University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (J&K)|
Detail of University Of Kashmir (UOK) Placement Officer Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net underJOBS/RECRUITMENT link are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for the post of Placement Officer carrying Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with GP of Rs. 5400/- available in the Department of Business and Financial Studies and advertised earlier vide notice dated 01-03-2014. Applications complete in all respects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment by or before 15-02-2015. Revised qualifications for the post are as under:
“Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Masters in Finance & Control/MBA/M.Com degree from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.”
Selection Procedure for University Of Kashmir (UOK) – Placement Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Placement Officer in University Of Kashmir (UOK):
- Candidates who have already applied against the Advertisement Notice dated 01-03-2014 need not apply again. However, their screening will be carried out in light of the modified essential qualifications. Per se, if a candidate is interested to update his/her academic/educational credentials, he/she can do so by applying afresh without the payment of application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Application form complete in all respects be sent by post or submitted by hand against proper receipt in the office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment) along with the Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- pledged to the Registrar, University of Kashmir, Srinagar payable at J&K Bank Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (Kashmir).
- Cost of application form shall be non refundable.
- Candidate must enclose a self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp worth Rupees 30 with the application form.
- The interview call letters shall be sent under Speed/Registered post. However, the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay, whatsoever.
- Applications of Government servants should be sent through the administrative authority concerned, by the university employees through the Registrar of the respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the application along-with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- Candidates shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience, fitness and other claims whatsoever at the time of interview.
- Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A and D.A.
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- All enclosures attached with the application form should be self attested by the candidates.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents of the candidates submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and action as warranted under rules shall be taken.
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
- Envelope containing duly filled application form should be superscribed as “Application for the post of………………………. advertised vide Notice No. ………………………dated ………………” and be sent to Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K.
- Addendum/corrigendum, if issued to this advertisement shall be uploaded on the university website only.
- Application form received by post after the last date of submission shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.02.2015
University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2014 – No: F10(Apptt-Gen)RC/KU/15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UOK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016