University of Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Statistician through recruitment notification – University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 – AdF1/3055/2014 . Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kerala
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Statistician on or before 07/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Kerala|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Statistician|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 16,180/- – Rs 29,180/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695034|
Detail of University of Kerala Assistant Statistician Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Statistician in the Scheme on Study on the Cost of Cultivation of Principal Crops in Kerala, Department of Economics, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Name of the Post Assistant Statistician
- Scale of pay Rs 16180/- – Rs 29180/-
- Number of Vacancies 1 (One) OPEN
- Age Limit 36 Years or below,usual relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC as per Govt. of India/Govt.of Kerala/University rules. Those in the service of the Scheme on Study on the Cost of Cultivation of Principal Crops in Kerala of University of Kerala will have no restriction in the upper age limit.
- Qualifications A Master’s Degree in Statistics with not less than a 2nd Class
- Experience 1 Year experience in the tabulation and analysis of Statistical data using Computer
- Fees Application Fee Rs.100/- The registration fee : Rs.1000/- (for General Category) and Rs.250/- (for SC/ST)
Selection Procedure for University of Kerala – Assistant Statistician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Statistician Vacancy in University of Kerala:
- Registration fee be remitted by DD drawn from State Bank of Travancore/District Co-operative Bank, in favour of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala” payable at State Bank of Travancore Service Branch, Thiruvananthapuram and State Co-operative Bank, Head Office Branch, Thiruvananthapuram respectively. For all the remittances made by DD, an amount of Rs.10/- should be remitted in addition.
- Postal Orders, Money Orders, Cheques and DDs from other Banks will not be accepted.
- Candidates residing outside the state may however send DDs drawn from State Bank of India in favour of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala” payable at State Bank of India, Main Branch, Thiruvananthapuram. d. Remittance towards the Registration fee will also be accepted in cash by way of chalan at the Kerala University Cash Counter, University Buildings, Thiruvananthapuram and also at the Friends Counters (Jana Sevana Kendram).
- The post is purely temporary and will be terminated on termination of the Scheme. The person selected shall have no claim on the service of the University of Kerala or the Govt.of India. The selected candidates will have to appear for an interview at their own cost, at the time and place which will be intimated in due course.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the official website of the University of Kerala (www.keraluniversity.ac.in). Incomplete and defective application will be summarily rejected. Completed application along with DD/chalan for the registration fee and the attested copies of certificates, testimonials etc. should reach the Registrar, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram-695034 on or before 07/03/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/03/2015
University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 – AdF1/3055/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From University of Kerala|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017