University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 20/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dept. of Pharmacology and Environmental Toxicology Dr. ALM PGIBMS, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai-600 113|
Detail of University of Madras Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for 1 no. of JRF under DST-PURSE Programme
- Name of the vacancy : JRF
- Programme : DST-PURSE – Phase-II programme
- Fellowship amount : Rs.14,000/- p.m.
- Qualification required : Master’s Degree in Zoology / Botany/ Biotechnology (Animal/Plant) / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / M.Pharm (Pharmacology) / Environmental Toxicology / Toxicology
- Last date for receipt of Application by e.mail : 20.2.2015
- Date of interview : 24th Feb. 2015
- Date of Joining : Selected candidate should join before 27.2.2015
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/2/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Madras:
Interested candidates are informed to send the Bio-data with photocopies of their Master’s Degree Certificate, statement of marks, research publications (if any), experience and other relevant details to the email [email protected]
R. Venkatakrishna Murali HOD, Dept. of Pharmacology and Environmental Toxicology Dr. ALM PGIBMS, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai-600 113.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From University of Madras|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017