University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of University Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the University Research Fellowship Job on or before 27/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||University Research Fellowship|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS, SCHOOL OF PHYSICS SCIENCES CENTRAL INSTRUMENTATION & SERVICE LABORATORY GUINDY CAMPUS, CHENNAI – 600025|
Detail of University of Madras University Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of University Research Fellowship (URF) in the Department of Central Instrumentation & Service Laboratory, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Guindy, Chennai600025.
- Name of the Post : University Research Fellowship
- Number of vacancy : One
- Eligibility : M. Sc. PhysicsApplied PhysicsApplied Electronics / Electronics Science or M. E.M.Tech. Electronics / Instrumentation or any other equivalent qualification recognized by University of Madras with first class or high second class. Candidates with research experience in the areas of InstrumentationElectronicsDigital Signal Processing/ Image Processing will be given preference.
- Duration : Three Years
- Fellowship : Rs. 7000/- per month & Contingency amount of Rs. 5000/- per annum
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- University Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/2/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for University Research Fellowship Vacancy in University of Madras:
The application forms can be obtained from the Research Project officer, University of Madras, Chennai – 600005 by way of Demand draft for Rs.200- in favour of The Registrar, University of Madras. The filled in applications with necessary enclosures should be sent to the Head (1C), Department of Central Instrumentation & Service Laboratory, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Guindy, Chennai 600025 on or before 27th February 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From University of Madras|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|