University of Agricultural Sciences has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist through recruitment notification – University of Agricultural Sciences Recruitment 2015 – No.DE/KVK/T.Appt/651/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M Phil / Phd can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Agricultural Sciences.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Subject Matter Specialist. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/8/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Agricultural Sciences
Vacancy Name : Subject Matter Specialist
Educational Qualification :M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : 39,100/p.m
Job Location : Dharwad
Walk in date to Apply for this job:24/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: University of Agricultural Sciences,Dharwad
Detail of University of Agricultural Sciences Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment:
- Subject Matter Specialist job position in University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad
- Qualifications : Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or, an equivalent grade of B in 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters degree level, in concerned subjects from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University, Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) in concerned subjects for Assistant Professor post conducted by the ASRB/UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the ICAR/ICMR/NCERT/UGC/ISIR i.e., (a) For Agriculture/ Animal Husbandry/Veterinary disciplines, ASRB/ICAR NET in the concerned subject is prescribed (b) For Humanities, languages etc., UGC NET is prescribed (c) For pure science CSIR NET is prescribed. For the candidates having Masters degree NET shall remain compulsory along with one publication NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) rated refereed journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted
- Subject/No. of Post
Crop. Splt. (Agronomy)/04
- Contractual Amount : Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Selection Procedure for University of Agricultural Sciences – Subject Matter Specialist Post:
- Written Test on24/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Subject Matter Specialist vacancy in University of Agricultural Sciences:
Walk in Interview will be held on 24.08.2015 at 11.00 A.M in the Chambers Director of Extension, UAS, Dharwad. Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :24/8/2015
Chambers Director of Extension, UAS, Dharwad
University of Agricultural Sciences Recruitment 2014 – No.DE/KVK/T.Appt/651/2015-16.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017