University of Burdwan has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor through recruitment notification – University of Burdwan Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: 03/2015-2016 Candidates who have completed Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University OF Burdwan .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Associate Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Burdwan
Vacancy Name : Associate Professor
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs 37,400 – 67,000 /-pm
Job Location :Burdwan
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/08/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: The Registrar, The University of Burdwan Rajbati, Burdwan- 713 104
Detail of University of Burdwan Associate Professor Recruitment:
- Associate Professor – PB Rs 37,400 – 67,000 plus AGP Rs 9,000
- Academic Staff College – Associate Professor (UR-1): Minimum Eligibility Criteria – a) Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree, b) A Master’s degree in any stream of Arts, Science, Social Science, Commerce, Law and Management with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed), c) At least a second class “Three Years” Bachelor’s Degree with Honours/ Major in the relevant subject, d) A minimum of 8 (eight) years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a university, college or reputed research institution/ industry with a number of good quality publications in reputed journals and/ or publication of books. Additional Experiences – a) Contribution of educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and use of modern technology in teaching-learning process, b) Guidance of Ph.D. students/ research projects.
- Desirable: Supervisory/Administrative experience in academic/research institutions. (Those who applied earlier for the said post against advertisement No.02/2013-2014 dated, May 23, 2013 and advertisement No.07/2013-2014 dated, February 27, 2014 need not apply again, but they can update their bio-data).
Selection Procedure for University of Burdwan – Associate Professor Post:
- Written Test on 14/08/2015.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Associate Professor vacancy in University of Burdwan:
Downloaded form shall accompany with a Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance officer of the University of Burdwan or a cash challan of the University cash counter of requisite price for the following post. Applicants must have the minimum qualifications & experience as per relevant latest recruitment guidelines of UGC and latest Memorandum of Government of West Bengal for the Teachers in the State-aided Universities. Completed application (with API, whenever applicable) in the prescribed form along with photocopies of two sets of all credentials must reach the office of the Registrar by 14/08/2015 (Through proper channel, in case of already employed candidates). No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. It should be noted that possession of minimum eligibility shall not confer any right to be called for interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Selection need not be confined to those who apply formally.
Important Dates to Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/08/2015
The Registrar, The University of Burdwan Rajbati, Burdwan- 713 104
University OF Burdwan Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: 03/2015-2016