University of Burdwan (BU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – University of Burdwan (BU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 02/2015-2016. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Burdwan (BU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Burdwan (BU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : BURDWAN
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE UNIVERSITY OF BURDWAN RAJBATI : BURDWAN WEST BENGAL
Detail of University of Burdwan (BU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens in the prescribed forms to be downloaded from the University Website : www.buruniv.ac.in [Price of forms: Rs 1000 (General Category), Rs 750 (Reserved Category) for PB – Rs 15,600-39,100 with AGP Rs 6,000.] Downloaded form shall accompany with a Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance officer of the University of Burdwan or a cash challan of the University cash counter of requisite price for the following posts. Applicants must have the minimum qualifications & experience as per relevant latest recruitment guidelines of UGC and latest Memorandum of Government of West Bengal for the Teachers in the State-aided Universities. Completed application (with API, whenever applicable) in the prescribed form along with photocopies of two sets of all credentials must reach the office of the Registrar by 14/08/2015 (Through proper channel, in case of already employed candidates). No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. It should be noted that possession of minimum eligibility shall not confer any right to be called for interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Selection need not be confined to those who apply formally.
- Assistant Professor – PB Rs 15,600 – 39,100 plus AGP Rs 6,000.
- Biotechnology – Assistant Professor – (SC-1): Specialization – Open
- Business Administration (Human Resource) – Assistant Professor – (UR-1): Specialization – Open
Selection Procedure for University of Burdwan (BU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in University of Burdwan (BU) :
- A relaxation of 5% in the marks may be provided for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently-able (physically as well as visually) categories;
- Period of time taken by the candidates to acquire M Phil and/or Ph D degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience to be claimed for appointment to the post of Associate Professor/Professor;
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) may be considered while deciding on the selection criterion;
- Candidates applying for the posts of Associate Professors and Professors are requested to submit Self-Assessment for the Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) in the format of UGC.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided for the minimum eligibility marks of 55% at the Master level to the Ph D degree holders who have obtained their Masters degree prior to September 19, 1991.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015