University of Burdwan (BU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification – University of Burdwan (BU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: 07/2014-15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Burdwan (BU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Officer on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Burdwan (BU)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE UNIVERSITY OF BURDWAN RAJBATI : BURDWAN WEST BENGAL|
Detail Of University of Burdwan (BU) Technical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens in the prescribed forms to be downloaded from the University Website : www.buruniv.ac.in [Price of forms: Rs.1500 (General Category), Rs.1000 (Reserved Category) for PB – Rs 37,400-67,000 with GP Rs 10,000; Rs 1000 (General Category), Rs 750 (Reserved Category) for PB – Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP Rs 6,000. Downloaded form shall accompany with a Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer of the University of Burdwan or a cash challan of the University Cash Counter of requisite price for the following posts. Completed application in the prescribed form along with photocopies of two sets of all credentials must reach the office of the Registrar by 27/05/2015 (Through proper channel, in case of already employed candidates). No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. It should be noted that possession of minimum eligibility shall not confer any right to be called for interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Selection need not be confined to those who apply formally.
Technical Officer-III for University Science Instrumentation Centre – 1 post (UR)
- Pay Band – Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-)
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in Science / Engineering in Instrumentation or related area with first class in Bachelor and Masters level. 15 years of experience in an academic institute / reputed laboratory / industry of which at least 08 years should be in a senior position and should also provide the evidence of his achievement by the way of high quality publications in instrumentation and / or Patents related to new designs and processes in instrumentation.
- Specialization: Research and Development work should be in electronics / analytical instruments / devices.
- Age not less than 40 years.
Technical Officer-I for University Science Instrumentation Centre – 2 posts (1st post reserved for SC, 2nd post-UR)
- Pay Band – Rs.15,600/- – 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.6,000/-)
- Essential Qualification for 1st post: First class / Equivalent Grade M.Sc. in Physical / Biological Science or ME / M.Tech in Instrumentation related subjects with at least 05 years’ research / working experience in an academic institute / reputed laboratory with operation / maintenance and application of sophisticated analytical instruments viz. TEM, SEM, ESEM, onfocal Microscopy etc.
- Desirable: i) Ph.D. in related subjects, ii) knowledge of handling image processing softwares.
- Essential Qualification for 2nd post: First class / Equivalent Grade M.Sc. in Physical / Biological Science or ME / M.Tech in Instrumentation related subjects with at least 05 years’ experience in research and development of analytical instruments / imaging systems in an academic institute / reputed laboratory.
- Desirable: i) Ph.D. in related subjects, ii) knowledge of computational modeling.
Selection Procedure For University of Burdwan (BU) – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Officer Vacancy in University of Burdwan (BU):
- UR-Unreserved; SC-Schedule Caste
- A relaxation of 5% in the marks may be provided for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently-able (physically as well as visually) categories;
- At the Masters level required to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria.
- For assessing good academic record throughout the candidate’s career. The marks in each case mean the qualifying marks without any grace marks and/or rounding off procedures.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/5/2015
University of Burdwan (BU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: 07/2014-15
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017