University of Burdwan (BU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Burdwan (BU) Recruitment 2016 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Burdwan (BU) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 01.03.2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Burdwan (BU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,400/- Per Month
Job Location : Burdwan
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01.03.2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : The University of Burdwan, Golapbag, Burdwan
Detail of Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 post
- Required qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry with at least 55% marks from any recognized Indian University and NET/NET(LS)/SET/GATE
- Fellowship: Rs.16,400/- p.m. for first two years, and Rs.18,700/- p.m.for the third year.
- Last Date to Apply for this job 01.03.2016
- Candidates can apply on or before 01.03.2016
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
All Eligible Candidate Can Apply The Forms may also be downloaded from University web site: www.buruniv.ac.in. In this case a D/D of Rs. 250/- drawn in favor of “The Finance Officer, The University of Burdwan” must be enclosed. Complete application must reach Dr. Pabitra Chattopadhyay, Professor and P.I., Department of Chemistry, The University of Burdwan, Golapbag, Burdwan within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Important dates to be Remember
Last Date to Apply for this job 01.03.2016
University of Burdwan (BU) Recruitment 2016