University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Controller through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Controller on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name :Controller
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Receiving section at 87/1, College Street, Kolkata – 700 073
Detail Of University of Calcutta (CU) Controller Recruitment:
Applications in enclosed prescribed format are invited for filling the following post of Officer in the Scale of Pay as stated below plus admissible allowances.
- No of Post : 01
- Pay Band Scale: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-
- Essential Qualification / Experience: i. Uniformly good academic record with a Master‟s Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever a grading system is followed. ii. At least 15 years‟ of experience as Sr. Lecturer/ Reader/ Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 year‟s of service in the AGP of RS. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration in Academic Institutions like University, or in an institute of higher learning of which 5 (five) years must be in a University or in an Institute of Post Graduate Study. OR Comparable experience in research establishments and other institutions of higher learning. OR 15 (Fifteen) years‟ administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post.
- Desirable Qualification: i. A Doctorate Degree or published research work of merit. OR ii. High level of admin istrative experience in a Government or Quasi Government organisation or a good background in administration and manage ment in senior position. Essential to have experience in conduction of examinations either in institution of higher learning or in Service Commissions.
- Age: Age not less than 40 years as on 01-09-2015.
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta (CU) – Controller Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Controller Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
Candidates already in employment should apply through proper channel. Applications (7 copies) in prescribed form obtainable from the University Sales Counter at College Street Campus, Kolkata – 700 073, on University working days from 10.30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on payment of Rs. 200/- in cash (for unreserved candidates) and Rs.80/- for OBC-„A‟ & OBC-„B‟ and persons with disabilities candidates (subject to submission of relevant documents issued by the Competent Authority). No fees for SC and ST candidates (subject to submission of relevant documents issued by the Competent Authority). Application must reach the office of the undersigned not later than 05-10-2015 (by 5.00 p.m.). The Envelope containing Application should bear the Advertisement No. and the name of the Post. The applicant must stateEmail address and Mobile Number on the top of the first page of the application to enable the University to contact them at short notice. Applications in the prescribed proforma may also be downloaded from the University Website at “www.caluniv.ac.in” and such applications (7 copies) duly attached with a Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (for unreserved candidates) and Rs.80/- for OBC-„A‟ & OBC-„B‟ and persons with disabilities candidates (subject to submission of relevant documents issued by the Competent Authority). No fees for SC and ST candidates (subject to submission of relevant documents issued by the Competent Authority) or US $ 20 Drawn in favour of “University of Calcutta” payable at Kolkata along with the filled-in prescribed form must reach the office of the undersigned (in the Drop Box of Central Receiving section at 87/1, College Street, Kolkata – 700 073) not later than 05-10-2015 (by 5.00 p.m.). Candidates belonging to the OBC-A & OBC-B categories, whose caste certificates were issued more than one year ago, must produce a ratification certificate from the issuing competent authority within the state of West Bengal that they do not belong to the creamy layer as on the date of the advertisement along with copy of previous certificate. Similarly for SC/ST, the certificate issued by the competent authority within the state of West Bengal shall only be considered valid. Such certificates issued from other states shall not be considered for the purpose of reservation. However, such candidates from other states may apply as unreserved candidates. Only self-attested copies (not original) are to be submitted along with application form. Reservation benefits shall be restricted to reduced fees only and shall not be extended to other clauses
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016