University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Calcutta (CU), Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Detail Of University of Calcutta (CU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of one Junior Research Fellow in the project entitled “Isolation and identification of anti-HCV natural compounds from selected Indian medicinal plants” funded by DBT (GOI) under the guidance of Dr. Binay Chaubey (PI), Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Botany, CU and Prof. Sumita Jha (Co-PI), Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Botany, CU.
Eligibility and Qualifications required for JRF:
- Must have M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with 55% or above with NET qualifications.
- Specialization and experience in virology, molecular biology, virus culture and functional genomics. Eligibility criteria as per DST OM No.A.20020/11/97‐IFD dated 31.03.2010.
- Emoluments: Rs. 16000/‐ pm + 30% HRA
- Upper age limit: 28 years
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta (CU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
- Candidates are required to submit two sets of applications furnishing bio data including research experience on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials to Prof. Sumita Jha, Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Botany, 35 Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata 700019 on or before 25.07.2015.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016