University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/03/2015 at 12.00 NOON. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||HOD’s room, Department of Chemical Engineering, University Of Caleutta,92,A.P.C.Road, Kolkata-700009|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear before a selection committee on 10th March 2015 at 12:00 Noon at the HOD’s room, Department of Chemical Engineering, University Of Caleutta,92,A.P.C.Road, Kolkata-700009 for the post of JRF in the project entitled “Fabrication of Solid State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells and their Performance. “. Sanctioned by DST (SERB), Government of India.
- Duration of the project: Three years
- Qualification: M.Sc Physics/ Chemistry or M.Tech (Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Materials Science, Ceramic technology, Energy Science or equivalent field) Candidate who has – Prior knowledge in the relevant research area (or) – Qualified NET/ GATE will be preferred
- Necessary conditions: The candidates must have a 1st class degree.
- Fellowship: Rs 16.000/-
- Date and time of interview: 10th March 2015 at 12:00 Noon
- Venue: HOD’s Room, Chemical Engineering Department, University of Calcutta, 92,A.P.C.Road, Kolkata-700009
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10/03/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV by email to the Principle Investigator Dr. Subhasis Roy ([email protected]).All necessary original documents with two copies of CV and attested copies of testimonials are to be submitted during the interview. No TA/DA will be providing to the candidate for appearing at the walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/03/2015
HOD’s room, Department of Chemical Engineering, University Of Caleutta,92,A.P.C.Road, Kolkata-700009