University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 post
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy :University of Calcutta (CU),92, A. P. C. Road, Kolkata – 700009.
Detail Of University of Calcutta (CU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 post||M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Tech||Rs-32,500/-pm||NA|
A walk-in-interview will be held for the sanction of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on purely temporary basis for the DST funded research project “Device Design and Optimization of Complementary Tunnel FETs for Low Power Applications and Their Variability Study” under the supervision of Prof. Abhijit Mallik, Department of Electronic Science, C.U.
- Essential Qualification: M.Tech. in Electronics And Communication Engineering or equivalent. B.Tech. / M.Sc. in Electronics with GATE / NET qualification may also be considered eligible.
- Desirable: A good background in CMOS Devices and Technology.
- Tenure: One year or September 30, 2016, whichever is earlier
- Emoluments: T.E. Rs. 32,500/- p.m.
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta (CU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 03/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
- Date of Interview: 03rd September, 2015 at 1:00 PM
- Interested candidates may appear in the interview with two sets of application furnishing CV on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials (originals to be produced for verification).
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/09/2015
VENUE :Office of the Head, Department of Electronic Science, Univewrsity of Calcutta, 92, A. P. C. Road, Kolkata – 700009.