University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 17/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the ICMR-funded project on prostate cancer of Reference ID 55/5/2012-BMS-Part V dated 19.3.2015, under the supervision of Dr. Sanghamitra Sengupta, Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta. Date and Time of Interview: 24th August, 2015 (Monday) at 11:00 A.M.
- Venue: Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 019
- Eligibility: Candidates should have M. Sc degree in Life Science with at least 55% marks. Candidates should be NET qualified (NET-JRF/NET-LS) Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs of age on the day of interview. Students awaiting their final M. Sc. results may also apply.
- Emoluments: As per the norms of ICMR norms and University of Calcutta.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
Candidates are requested to send their applications with updated resume to Dr. Sanghamitra Sengupta ([email protected]) no later than 17.8.2015. Candidates should submit two sets of complete application furnishing Bio‐data on a plain paper attached with self‐ attested copy of testimonials at the time of interview. Original version of the testimonials should also be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/8/2015
University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017